Church of Ireland
A parish in the Diocese of Kilmore, Elphin and Ardagh, St.Mary’s in Mohill is under the chaplaincy of Rev. Linda Frost.
Built on an earlier Augustian monastic site and ruins, the current tower is from the 18th century, with the nave and apse from 1815. The church itself is worthy of a visit for its beautiful stained glass windows.
CONTACT: Rev. Linda Frost
PHONE: 353 86 601 0895