Driving tests are designed to establish whether applicants :
- Know the "Rules of the Road".
- Have the knowledge and skill to drive competently in accordance with those rules.
- Build up your driving experience and confidence before applying for your test.
Things You Should Remember When You Go To Do Your Test
- Study the "Rules of the Road"
- Practice driving as much as possible on all types of roads and in all types of traffic situations, including driving at night.
- Drive with due regard for the safety and convenience of other road users.
- Driving Licence Fees
- Make sure Motor Tax and Insurance are up to date